~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Untitled

Wednesday, susu forced me to watch finish the TVB drama named Rosy Business cause the next day he gonna return it to his aunt. So, i had to finish watch 10 episod in 1 day. drag me to hell! After school, i straight away switch on laptop and started watching. But then the SENIOR(NWH) also my housemate force me and carmen went to watch movie. Eventhough i wanna go but that day also don't have any nice movie to watch.Finally, he close my laptop, force me change clothes and awaked carmen(she was slept). Later on, the senior fetch us went to 1U watched The Last House On The Left. Damn violent the movie! Kept pumping my heart.

2am something reached house and continued my Rosy Business, watched untill 4 am++, the senior forced me to sleep since i have 1 class on the next day. So weird that i knew that if i never sleep, he also won't sleep.

Thursday, after art&craft class, me, Vivi, Carmen, ShinWei, Jess, EricTan&Lim, WengHong, Susu and Dickson went to AMP Square to sing sang song. Knew that carmen could sing well and ah Lim like to grabbed peoples mic! We have a fun from 4pm untill 9pm++. Then, thanks to ah Tan fetched me back. I was very curious about ah Tan and his gf's things.Haha, we kept whispering and made other people misunderstood us.











-vivi and me


p.s: I can't sing well!

m.L...

4 comments:

whjoe said...

oww Rosy Business is super duper freakin exciting !!!
you can`t afford to miss it!! hahax

M said...

sounds like so much fun!!!!! i'm so gonna go the next time...hehe

Eric said...

y must say Eric tan & lim?
y cannot say Eric lim & tan?

don't say gf lar...
quite weird.

Misaa, u really miss it!

Aleasa Wang said...

Ah lim ar...dun upset lah... next time i'll put 2 ericS...haha

dont say gf then say wat ya? huh?