~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ss2 Pasar Malam






















-vivi and me
Monday, after school about 4pm++, went to ss2 pasar malam with my beloved collegemates. Pity Vivi(vivian) kena saman because of Eric SOH(ah lim) and black MILK(susu)! So the 2 guys gonna share the payment. I have eat a lot at pasar malam but still got many things i wanna eat cause i never eat before, so sad that my stomach already fulled! So ENVY that ah soh still could kept eat and eat & drink and drink!! Where were the food that he ate gone?
Well, what i ate, wah...damn a lot lah...^^ 1st i saw taiwan onion biscuit(葱油饼) and fried ice-cream(炸雪糕). The fried ice-cream was outside crispy and inside softy! damn nice! I bought and share with vivi. Coco is better than strawberry(damn rough) but the stupid soh bought the strawberry 1!

































-vivi and eric soh















-fried sotong...share with vivi..damn full after ate this. rm5.50 per pack.















-i bought my drink named ~!@#$(龙眼罗汉果) Since the hot sun was killing me, so i bought this drink.















-ah soh drink named "ai yu bing"(爱玉冰), very delicious also! 1st time i drink this, no bad!














-this i bought named stick pan?(窝贴) 1st time i eat, rm3 got 4 pieces. But the aunt gave me 5 pieces..wahaha..nice right? got pork and chicken 1.















-Seaweed vege popiah bought by melissa. I tasted it, quite delicious and i also never eat this before.

Oh My God! I'm going to visit ss2 again since there have lots of delicious food! such as fried chicken chop, asam laksa, curry fish ball....and so on. So sad that i couldn't found smelly taufu!! Cause i never eat before!
Later on, back to hostel and study moral. Tomorrow got moral exam!
p.s: I'm gaining weight?

m.L...

No comments: