~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Monday, July 6, 2009

3rd week in college

-Melissa
-Me
-Mind Mapping class
Sunday afternoon back to PJ by bus, met KahBee(ex-schoolmate) and wee hong. Knew that she also is studying in Paramount, my god! Finally got mentakab peoples stay same place with me. Thursday begin to work in MidValley untill Saturday, is just a part time work. 1 more week will only back to hometown.
p.s: Miss chou said that i'm a lucky person(i'm february baby). I could make my friends smile always, and all my friends bring lucks to me. So, she advice me that i gonna appreciate all of these and also study hard.
m.L...

2 comments:

WhiteClown said...

lol week will not affect your studies?

Aleasa Wang said...

of course will affect what! it will getting more n more hard.