~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Helmet presentation

Went to Melissa's house and had dinner with her in her house. 1st time i ate the jackfruit cooked with curry chicken..damn delicious, i tot it was brinjal. Really thanks to melissa, i could smell the smell of my home.




The next 2 days, we were going to present.

-bo, jiawen and susu

-our mind mapping class teacher, miss chou
-snap shot of my helmet

-Vivi and jess

-shin wey and carmen


-mine and melissa turn. So lucky that me and melmel could same group!

-quite hard he hit my head!

-listening to teacher's advice.

-emmr...Chakka and Ili

-damn happy that i was going to hit back his head! kakaka^^

-cutie kechun


-jinchong and kechun

-dickson, bear and EGG^^













































Finally, we finish our mind map class of this semester. Later on, we went to pyramid to watch movie, named The Lost of The Land. Damn funny this movie is, and we are going to called someone "Chakka".

-me and vivi
p.s: Happiness + sadness= sourness...

m.L...

No comments: