~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recently

Damn long never update my blog. Well, just remember some happy things those happened this year-2012!
Chinese new year, gathered with high school friends and babes :D

Then, 5th February 2012 was my 21st birthday! It was celebrated in my sweet home at Mentakab.
Birthday cake cost rm160, bought by me.

errh, my twins sister who older than me 5 minutes.

Guests who invited. Actually, there are separated into 4 groups, which are my high schoolmates and collegemates + my sis high schoolmates and collegemates. haha :D

Really had a wonderful and fun times at that night! Especially have to thank lots to my Mum who cooked so much delicious foods for my party. It was my 1st time celebrated my birthday at home, somemore is my 21st birthday. It was meaningful.

25th- 27th February, went to Hongkong for business trip. Flight ticket, accommodation and meals were paid by my boss, Kian.
It was my 2nd time landed in HK. I'm lucky, i'm just an internship student who only work for 3months in the company but i was able to go for a business trip. :D

Me, my classmate-chloe and boss, only 3 peoples went to HK.

Boss's friend aka our tour guide- Paulus Wong, graphic designer. He is a friendly guy. :D

Well, 3 days in HK, spent rm650++.

9th March, friday. Dinner, shopping and movie with him, Peter. My long lost friend? haha
Purposely drove to Subang from Setapak to meet me. Seem like he is quite bored with his single life. (i think so)
Well, my close friends also knew that i'm really seldom go for movie. 1year maybe got 5 times? 6 times? haha, i don't really know.

Peter simply walked in forever 21 because he saw lots of sales there. He found that got no men wear, but i already bought 7 clothes, a jean, a scarf and a winter hat. Got no idea how much i spent on that day. =.=

After my internship program end which is end of March, i really have to find some time to read all these book! ;D

p.s: too many things to do, but lack of time...

m.L...

1 comment:

(: said...

no wander I saw your clothes wearing different today. !!!! rich dou.. buy so many!!

-________________-