~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, March 15, 2012

MAP

I think i really have to buy a world map and stick it onto wall of my room. Flag down the places that i went...it's part of my dream...^^

As a Malaysian, i should explore all the Southeast Asia countries first. Get to know well what about Southeast Asia countries cultural, religion, architectural and so on.

The map above show the countries of southeast asia. Went to Thailand and Singapore before, it was fun. :D Countries that i haven't go are Myanmar(Burma), Laos, Philippines and East Timor.

Countries that i'm going are Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia and Vietnam. All are going with Chuk Chuk!!! =.=

My 21st wishlist is almost complete!!! Which is visit to 10 countries before my 21st end.
1Singapore
2Thailand
3China
4Hong Kong
5Macau
6Australia
7Brunei
8Cambodia
9Vietnam
10Indonesia

p.s: no.6 to no.10, waiting...;)
m.L...

No comments: