~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, February 11, 2010

New year new hairstyle

Chinese new year is just around the corner, that's why i wanna change a new hairstyle.

My hair tatoo was cut by my dear senior-Nick, really thanks to him lots!!! It was free of charge!^^
The next day, went to the HairZone Saloon to do my hair, which regconize by Nick. I was choose to go that shop because it just right behind my college.







Well, it was cost rm253. Wash hair, bleach twice and treatment. My head skin was blooding just now. Damn hurt man~!!!

I haven't tell my parent about this, i wonder what are their reponse when they see me. (tomorrow going back mentakab)
This was my 1st time made colour on hair. Wasn't dye but was bleach!


p.s: God, please bless me T_T


m.L...

3 comments:

KeyzZ said...

wa so cool man... envy !

whjoe said...

waddahelllllll >.<|||
your mom might take a scissors to cut your hair when you fall asleep !!
hahahax...

琳恩 said...

yeng leh... hope to see u...