~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank you very much

T_T....i feel very touching~! Thank you to you guys treat me so good! I appreciate its!!!

Thanks to Carmen, my lovely roomate, treated me eat this mooncake. Now only i knew that a mooncake cost rm11++, damn expensive! I taught it just about rm5~6 only.

Thanks to Vivian,VV, my dearest classmate, treated me eat mooncake, damn delicious.
Beside the mooncake is 'white powder kuih', treated by FuiFui, thanks lots!

The most delicious food i ate!!!!! Very(x100000) thanks to Mel!!! (bend my waist till 90 degree)She gave me her homecook foods such as 'lou xu fan' and rice cooked with chicken potatoes. Walau, damn yummy man~!

p.s: I love mama food!

m.L...

2 comments:

S\W said...

OH.. i want to eat..

Eric said...

yea, i got my otak otak also:)