~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Got Honey, No Money

Damn it...gonna buy study materials again, and reference books again. Plus up all about rm50~rm60. Babi! Why lecturer must asked me collect money from my classmates and order for them?? some more i have to go to the book store and buy, but not delivere!

Assignments suddenly give so many, made me breathless... Futhermore the stupid lecturer never said properly what we should do actually. He just mentioned the overall only. And, ask us to download 5 types of psychology books to read and then he willing to ask on next Tuesday. Besides, he said he want hardcopy but not softcopy.

Last but not least, i still have lots of crap things to do, but! haiz... really damn shit,seems like my luck is gone.

Damn pokai!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I miss home, i feel wanna go back home as fast as possible.
I miss mama food, i miss her ban mee, curry mee, mian fen cha guo, soup and so on.
I miss my siblings.
I miss my home's smell.
I miss my bed.
I miss my old friends.
I miss my 'free time'
I miss my living room floor.
But, i still have to wait until 20th september only can back... because of the only 1 problem!!!!!

p.s: Please help me to solve the problem, please... anyone can help?

m.L...

2 comments:

Vian said...

Gud gud..
finally no need us to shou liu ler..
hahaha..

Don worry
20th is coming soon =)
What problem..

Jack said...

aiya..mei li! come'on! u can do it! be strong! ^^ i'm supporting u here! haha