~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Penang Day 1

Saturday, 8am started car(from PetalingJaya) to Taiping then followed by Penang. With Rachel, Nick, Eric Tan, Warren and Susu.


-rachel

-luggages

-almost reach ipoh


-masuk terrowong


-playing walkie talkie... talking vf susu

-reach taiping

-pokai..raining...

-welcome welcome

-What a big coincidence!! Meet my roomate, xiaoyun with her family.

-yummy

-thanks to xiaoyun and her family treated us ate satay, delicious!

Later on, xiaoyun brought us went to Sentosa Village.

xiaoyun's car. Her dad is a Dato~! wu~

We going to stay here tonight..(kidding la)

-nice, can bbq

-me

-play water here~!

-nice view~

-busy rachel and sampat nick!

-relaxing



-family suit...rm682 per night

-nice

-me

-comfortable

-nice bed

-rachel and susu


-toilet


-susu and eric
After that, said bye to xiaoyun and her family and we went to pulau pinang.

-reach bukit tambun...susu's territory.

-susu house

-his dad boat

-hehe..enjoy
Later on, suddenly occured a big things!!!! So unlucky!


-my hand injured seriously

-leg also

-pity it..my esprit

-susu's dad treated us ate dinner..damn yummy!!! Got grab, lala, steam fish, curry fish head, frog, prawn fried salty egg, prawn taofu...thanks lots to uncle!!

-finished! Damn full!

-at swensens....

-back to hotel and sleep. We stay in Tambun Inn.

Attention! susu's sister very pretty! and his mama look very young! his brother look very handsome also!

Will tell you guys what is going on the next post!

p.s: my mama never called me for 1 day!!!!

m.L...

4 comments:

v3nv3n said...

stay hotel ar?
no stay at susu's aunt's house meh??

Aleasa Wang said...

no wor...stay in hotel~^^

Eric said...

sorry meili,
yesterday you msn me tat time,
i sleep ady lar...T^T

S\W said...

wah..the place very nice leh..
tomorrow i want to come ald..
wait for me..