~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Saturday, August 1, 2009

An Unlucky Day!!

Woke up 10am++..then walked with shinwey to meet Mel. And walked again to Kelana Jaya lrt station. X taxi, X bus...so, we decided to wait eric tan come to fetch us...we waited him 2 hours and eric lim also waited us in 1U alone. Really sweat arh...~~~!!!


-pretty woman

-like korea girl??
Because of Eric tan, we were late!! So, he was going to treat us ate lunch! Really thanks!


-snap by shinwey

-mine

-eric tan


-?????

-shin wey

-beh tahan...=.=..kept taking photo!

-emmr...like sweet couple??

-eric lim

-by shinwey

-the food eater

-very spicy man~! look at my lips!

-by shinwey




-paying bill with his gold card!


-total rm99.50
Later on, went to shop!!!! When i reached Padini, i choosed 2 ladies shoes. When i wanna pay money in counter, really MJB!!!! I forgot to bring my bank card!!!!! I was going to kill myself. Finally, eric tan helped me paid it...Damn idiot that i am!!!!




-emo...

-I bought.


-eric tan bought these 2 dolls.
p.s: I'm big head prawn!! sorry mommy, i spent a lot today...
m.L...

2 comments:

Vian said...

wuwuwuwu.
Never ask me go..
T.T
So fun..

Eric Tan said...

mei li....
u better pay me back the money ok...
cause i POK KAI d.....
haiz...
all the lady so ma fan.....T_T