~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

About 1 of my friend

He is my friend, my housemate and also my senior. His name is CSW. CSW is Chew Sai Win but he like to write his name as Saiwin Chew. He doesn't know his chinese name. I think is 周世荣 because he speaks contanese with his family. 21 years old after 30th august. Studying graphic design and won quite many design competition and appeared in magazines and newspaper before(he only in 1st year). Quite jealous him actually.

He, can count as the most special/weird people i ever met. Envy he got lots of friends, good in result and so on. Although he already 21 age, still like a small kid, i mean sometimes. His birthday is coming very very soon. My housemates told me that we should take turn to give him our present before his birthday, so that he can received a gift per day and feel surprise everyday before his birthday.
I'm the 1st who give him birthday present in his 21th birthday. I remember his face when received my present, he was just 'paisei' and kept asking me why. He just like a kid who received chocolate from his parent.

His friends are preparing to help him celebrate his birthday party.
Maybe he will feel a little bit pressure since when his friends birthday,he never help them celebrate widely. But, i think that because he is special enough to his every friends, so they also would like to help him celebrate. Damn many peoples like to hang around him.
I actually still have lots of things to write but then i'm quite sleeping now, so, to be continue...
-Happy Birthday to my dear Epeng(her birthday on 30/08)!!!
-Hey guys, i'm very loyal enough to SKF(someone i like).

p.s: One needs to appreciate fortune, borrow fortune and make fortune.

m.L...

4 comments:

Eric said...

happy birthday to saiwin!

生日快乐!

S\W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S\W said...

Happy 21th Birthday to SAIWIN..

From:
Chuk Shin Wey+Chew Sai Win=CSW's

suSu said...

swt... CSW damm sampat ><