~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Desa Park City

Sunday night, went to kepong met eric lim with carmen and eric tan. Went to kepong pasar malam ate smelly tafu( 1st time i ate this, smell like shit and hard..but crispy), super spicy hotdog, chop ice (rm2.70, very cheap!!!) and so on...

Second round, went to Bao Ping to eat chop ice again!!

-snap by me

-in BaoPing shop...

After that, went to Desa Park City. Ah Soh said he wanna build his own house in there.

-ericS


-snap by eric tan

-night view in desa park city

-nice nice...

-like paint drawing...


-浦公英??

-tantan

The following pictures were taking in the car.


-eric soh and me




Then, went to McDonald drink coke.

-snap by me

-folding paper bird

-the emo carmen

-the nicest picture of him
Last but not least, back to palace.
p.s: I miss the opportunity and broke the rules!
m.L...

No comments: