~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Preparing...

Woh~ really holiday-ing now! tuesday gonna attend 7 naughters party then Wednesday gonna attend lao qian party. Later on, friday gonna go Cameron Highlands for 4 days! Have to help my sister sell some good & healthy products. I'm gladded that today already sold 2 packs to people. He is LaiJingLi! haha, thanks man~ But, this product really "awesome"!!! I saw my sister really fairer than before, thinner than before, healthier than before. So, i also planning to buy some. Really useful! No matter mother, father, sister, brother, grandpa, grandma and pregnant woman also could use! Most important is this products is much cheaper than others!


(click to view bigger)





(click to view bigger)
p.s: do housework ar!!
m.L...

3 comments:

JL said...

So unluck i'm become the 1st water fish. So easy to cheat at me.

Aleasa Wang said...

wah cheat you o?! really good for ur body and ur family body what!!

JL said...

din tell me about wat at 1st. luckily i still can see meijia. if not u really waste my money