~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finally, SPM exam had end!!

A little bit sadness was around there because i gonna says goodbye to my secondary school and my beloved classmates! However, glads that i had finish my upper secondary! wahahaha! I had just packed up all my useless reference books and exercise papers to recycle! Got 2 huge boxs!
Look! clean right?!
****************************************************
Well, do you see temporary IC before?
******************************************************
Let's me introduce! My hubby is So JiSub namely Sonick.
p.s: Cameron + Singapore! yeah~^^
m.L...

2 comments:

whjoe said...

the 'Fan Jian' mei jia really doesn`t wan2 join the CH trip arr??

Aleasa Wang said...

yes eh! she still "fan jian"! left few days only! faster force her!!