~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Sem-break

Yesterday just finish my First semester assessment, not well done but done all finally. Then went to subang dinner steambot with Vv, Khechun and angel~! Later on, went back to VV's house.

Today, woke up in afternoon. Damn enjoy~! After i woke up, vv is missing...=.=... then, i'm going to watch movie the whole day.

Tomorrow, 19th Dec. Night going to watch 'Star Live Concert' in Bukit Jalil since angel got many extra ticketsssssss. Those Stars are 任賢齊,陳慧琳,劉力揚,許如云,方力申,林建輝,石欣卉and so on.

The day after tomorrow, 20th. Morning going to mid valley to help my college do road show since there have education fair. Afterwards, go to Penang..for road show...then go to ipoh...for road show...

23th, back to hostel...(to be continue)

p.s: My heart never belong to anyone, is free....^^

m.L...

1 comment:

Vian said...

HAHAH.. babe I'm missing ;p