~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, February 26, 2009

A guest from Raub named Apple


25th, afternoon went to pick apple at Mentakab bus station and sent her to my home. Soowen, wei, ah hong, peter and jack were at my house too. Later on, we went to old town, the store(to see him) and relaxing point. About 5pm++ went to SMKSS with apple to play volleyball. Since last year june i never touch volleyball already. My hand were pain like hell while digging. Dinner together with my father and went to supper at temerloh abc. Apple said that the sotong was so cheap and she ate 2 plates.

26th, woke up early morning to jog at chatin with peter, kelly and apple. Then, went to eat breakfast at Kampung Baru tomyan shop. Afternoon went to secrect recipe with apple. Then, sent her to bus station and said goodbye to her!!T_T

Some of my friends said that apple very lenglui..apple ar! hear it or not? haha, i know curi-curi smile 1...

p.s: Today, you sms me and told me about your things, i was glad to hear it and know it.

m.L...

No comments: