~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Friday, December 12, 2008

First 4 day in s'pore :)

Yesterday arrived s'pore about 9.20pm. Damn tired. After ate dinner then went out with szehui and sinyee to saujana court to chitchat. Went back about 1am++.

Woke up 9am to online. Ate breakfast and waiting to go Pasir ris. Went to Wildwild Wet with szehui and sinyee. Freaking fun and syok^^ Had our dinner(steambot) in a duno what shop. Very full cause selfservice 1. I had bought 2CD cost rm11.50, 3 book cost rm10 and souvenirs for my beloved Kelly and Epeng. Went back home by Taxi.


-4 of us



-szehui and sinyee






14th, Sunday.(3rd day). Father went back malaysia with uncle and aunt.I woke up about 9am to watch TV and online awhile. Evening went to Novena to find sinyee.Shopped at United Square. I bought a pair of esprit slipper, meimei's souvenir and tororo purse. Ate dinner at Haibing then went to BukitPanjang Plaza's Starbucks to drink plus chitchat. I bought a cutie bottle from starbucks.Yeah~
-aiyer,HSM3

15th, (4th day). Went to Vivo City with szehui and liqi. On my god! i bought a lots!(too many so i couldn't list out. Emmr, like a pair of shoes, 1 tee-shirt, 1 pant, 1 cap, 1 watch and so on.Then, went to Lot one met sinyee. Went to BPP ate bread then went to McDonald chitchat.Hahassss...
-branden & rachel, so cute

p.s: I really spent a lot $$$!!!

m.L...

4 comments:

whjoe said...

walaowehhh....bought so many...
so rich arhh...
hey buy me a S`pore starbucks cup plzzzz...very nice de!!!

Aleasa Wang said...

hey~honghong! do u know how much a starbucks cup?! i bought 1 cost $12.90 eh! dying....

whjoe said...

malaysia one cost 40++ laa!!!
somemore here`s one damn ugly...
buy laa...

Aleasa Wang said...

no $$, sorry ya^^ too expensive dy