~Here's my sweet escape^^~


Friends + Family = Everything


Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a coincident!

17/10/2008, friday. After school about 12.20pm,father fetch me to eat lunch at ABC. On the way, i saw his father car! My god! i known his father sell XXXX brand stationary! And of course i remember the car number was similer with his handphone number.Well, i saw his father when passed his father car.

Me and father were order a cup of drink and some food. While eating, i was thinking that i had many time met him at here(ABC), especially when i took my breakfast at here. Then i thinks that is it i would met him afterwards? maybe he would come here to have lunch with his family too. My mommy God! I just thought of that and i never wish that! Suddenly his elder brother was appearing in front of me following with his mother, his father and HIM!! I was so embrassed you know!? I wish that they never saw me.

At that moment, i very cares about my table manners while eating because i feaking they would saw me once. Unfortunately, they sat nearby the main entrance! Later how i went out man? sure must passed there what! Well, after my father ate finish. I felt that i walked passing there like run with speed 100m per minutes! In the same time, his mother was staring into my eyes! I felt so so so much embrassed! I wanna find a hole to stuck my head inside! So shameful!!!

Well, i wanna has a chat with you but no chance:

Las,
how are you recently? how about your wound now? i'm worry you...


p.s: When missed once, it won't be back.(just as friend)


m.L...

No comments: